Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Siara!

             



Hi! My name is Siara and I am 10 years old and besides Caroline I am the only doll here with curly hair. In my spare time you will find me doing gymnastics (I once got in trouble for doing my trampoline routine on the couch but I couldn't help it.  It was a rainy day and I needed to practice!)  Anyway my likes and dislikes are:


Likes: Gymnastics, Swimming, Running, Mexican food, Water skiing and sleepovers with my friends.


Dislikes: riding in the car, School, sitting for a long time, writing and being forced to do something I don't like to do.

I was adopted in 2010 and my birthday is June 4th



                                               Thanks 4 reading!

                                                     - Siara

No comments: