Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What May Be The Last And Final Post On This Blog

Hello Blog Readers,

Back when I started this blog last may I thought that lots of my family and friends would read and comment on it.  But I haven't gotten a comment for a long time and I feel like nobody is reading my posts.  I love blogging but now it just seems like a waste of time.  I look at how many people view my blog a day and most of the time the number is 0.  I was thinking of starting a new blog but before I do I will see how many people will actually follow and read it.  So this is the last post at least for a while. I will consider maybe posting again later in the year but for now there will be no more posts.


3 comments:

Chris said...

I don't think you should stop!!! I read all your posts and look forward to them! You're doing such a good job with it.

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything to your blog. I do read it and now I have reset my password so I can post things. We can talk about opening up the comments so you can have more followers. Please don't stop posting! You are doing a great job. I love to read it.

Mommy

Nana said...

You are very talented and creative and should not stop posting. If you will send me an email I will know you have posted something. You know I am technically challenged! You should always do the things you like to do and don't let anything hold you back!