Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Doll Phtography

I have loved photography for a long time.  But my favorite thing to take pictures of are dolls!  That is part of the reason I started  this blog so I can share my love of photography and dolls with others!  so today I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite pictures I have taken.



































































































































































































































































































So I hope you have enjoyed these photos and Yes, I know Emma is in most of the photos but she makes a really good model.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice pics!

Jennifer said...

You are soooo good at photography! I'm glad you enjoy that hobby!