Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Doll Craft: Make doll sized pencils!


It's back around to fall.  Summer has ended and school has started.  My first day was yesterday.  Caroline is going back to school too and went school shopping.  On her list is pencils.  And today I am going to show you how to make doll sized ones











 Step 1: Gather your supplies.  a pair of scissors, 1 black marker, 1 pink marker, 1 yellow marker and a toothpick.











Step 2: Cut off the top of your toothpick.








Step 3: Color the top of your toothpick pink to look like an eraser.










Step 4:  Color the pointed end of your toothpick black for the led.










Step 5: color the middle of your toothpick yellow.









Caroline is ready to write!


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!


P.S today is the last day to send in your questions for my FAQ page .  Email questions to: myposiepatch@gmail.com.




                            Megan

No comments: