Thursday, November 21, 2013

Q and A and girl of the year 2014

Good afternoon blog readers!


It's about time for another question and answer post. I am asking YOU to send in your questions about americangirl, this website or pretty much anything doll related to myposiepatch@gmail.com

In other news.................  The pictures of GOTY (girl of the year) 2014 have been released!  her name will be Isabelle (last name is not yet out) and she is a ballerina.  Here are some pictures.........................

Note: All photo rights go to AGPlaythings and Doll Diaries.
















In my opinion, she looks exactly like McKenna.  I usually fall in love with the new dolls, but I just can't love Isabelle.  She is cute, but I will probably not be getting her.  What do you think?



No comments: