Thursday, June 13, 2013

Caption That Doll Picture #3 PLUS entry for photo contest

Well I have a lot of posting to do today but we will start with............


Caption That Doll Picture #3!








Camp Doll Diaries Cafe is open for business!  Caption that doll picture by Midnight June 27 Eastern.  The caption I like best will be posted on Monday, July 1 around 3:00 Eastern.  This photo is also my entry for a photo contest dolldiaries.com is doing for Camp.  In this photo I had to have:

  • Something Yellow
  • Something that starts with the letter R
  • Something Soft
  • A doll accessory
  • Something that shows your doll(s) are at Camp Doll Diaries


So can you find all of my things?


  • Something Yellow: The pinata 
  • Something that starts with the letter R: Felicity's Roller blades
  • Something Soft: Emma's headband
  • A doll accessory: The food!



 Megan

                                  

1 comment:

Chris said...

"Can I eat a taco while on roller blades?"