Thursday, May 23, 2013

1st Q and A Day!

Anything And Everything Americangirl presents............



Question and Answer Day #1!




Now for the first Question!

Q 1. What was the hardest photography shoot you've ever set up?


A hmmmmmmm well Alyssa's was pretty hard and Kailey's was hard because it was my first one.




Q 2. Did you dye Emma's hair or did it come that way?



A It actually came that way!  And I really like it!  (did you also notice that her nails are painted?).




Q 3. Which American Girl is your favorite and why?



A I love all of them but a few of my favorites are: Caroline, Felicity, Rebecca, Addy and Julie.




Q 4. When are you going to make another movie?


A I am actually making one right now (it is a music video) but it will take a long time.





thank you for sending in all the great questions I loved answering all of them.  I will try to have one each month!






                              Megan

No comments: